Patch org creation fails due to deleted managed custom metadata type record
Last updated 2021-01-05 ·Reference W-8331942 ·Reported By 2 users
Patch org creation fails if managed custom metadata type record is deleted
1. Create a custom metadata type in a DE (Developer Edition) org with push upgrade/patch org feature enabled
2. Create a custom metadata record on the created custom metadata type
Protected Component: Checked
3. Create a managed package
4. Add the custom metadata type to the package
5. Add the custom metadata record to the package
6. Upload the package as the released version(Version: v1)
7. Delete the custom metadata record
8. Upload the package as the released version(Version: v2)
9. Attempt to create a patch org for Version: v1
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.