Users without Modify All Data unable to publish a web store in Experience Builder
Last updated 2020-12-02 ·Reference W-8374235 ·Reported By 2 users
Users that have Community Admin perms (Create and Setup Communities) but not Modify All Data encounter an error when attempting to publish in Experience Builder for B2B Commerce Communities.
1. Setup a B2B Commerce Community in Experience Builder.
2. Setup a user and grant them "View Setup and Configuration" and "Create and Setup Communities".
3. Add the User as a member of the Community in Step 1.
4. Login as the User and go into Experience Builder.
5. Make a change and then publish.
You will receive an internal server error.
Either publish on the users behalf as an admin or grant the user "Modify All Data" on the profile or Permission Set.
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.