Content Builder | Transactional Send Classification | Email Send flow uses Account Default | Test Sends do not
Last updated 7 days ago ·Reference W-7481381 ·Reported By 2 users
When we define a custom html footer under account settings, if we perform a test send using Default transactional send classification, that custom footer is ignored and the footer used is coming from internal Marketing Cloud tag settings.
1. Login into any MC demo account
2. Navigate to Email Studio > Admin > Account Settings and set a custom HTML Footer
3. Create a template based email
4. Preview and Test the email and confirm the footer used on Preview is the custom one you've just set
5. Perform a test send using Default Transaction Send Classification
6. Note that the account default is not used
The Content Builder send flow can be used to do both test emails as well as live emails, given a test list/Data extension is used. It is also possible to use HTML Paste Emails.
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.