Prompt users to add products to opportunities does not work from custom related list
Last updated 2020-12-16 ·Reference W-8241664 ·Reported By 0 users
Prompt users to add products to opportunities" does not work from custom related list
1. In Setup | Opportunities Settings, check "Prompt users to add products to opportunities"
2. Add a new lookup(Account) field on Opportunity add it to Account RL.
Field Label: Customer Account
Field Name: Customer_Account
Child Relationship Name: CustomerAccount
3. Go to an Account record page > Opportunities (Customer Account) RL
4. Click "New" from the Customer Account RL
5. Fill out the form and click Save.
6. User is not prompted to add products.
Use a standard related list.
Reported By (0)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.