Conditional and number formatting is lost when exploring an embedded Tableau CRM dashboard as a lens
Last updated 2021-02-03 ·Reference W-8559126 ·Reported By 1 users
Embedded Tableau CRM dashboards lose their conditional and number formatting when trying to explore as a lens directly from the page on which they are embedded.
1) Create a dashboard in Tableau CRM
2) Add a chart
3) Add a measure and change the number format to percent or currency (something besides "number")
4) Add conditional formatting
5) Save the dashboard
6) Embed the dashboard on a Lightning page
7) Hover over the embedded dashboard and click the dropdown that appears
8) Click Explore
9) A lens will open in a new tab and will not reflect the conditional or number formatting
Click the Analytics Studio icon above the embedded dashboard and explore as a lens from there.
Reported By (1)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.