Dashboard filters on percentage fields yield inaccurate results in certain locales
Last updated 2021-03-01 ·Reference W-8557145 ·Reported By 2 users
Dashboard filters on percentage fields yield inaccurate results in orgs with locales that use periods to separate number groups of thousands (as opposed to commas).
1) Change the org to a locale that uses periods to separate number groups of thousands (Spanish, Italian, Norwegian, etc.)
2) Add a component that contains a percentage field to a dashboard
3) Add a dashboard filter on the percentage field
4) Save and view the dashboard
5) Select a filter option
6) Notice the results returned don't match the filter
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.