User Initiated Sends and Triggered Sends, if the Start Time or End Time is set to a time that equates to 00:00 CST after timezone calculations,
Last updated 2020-07-30 ·Reference W-7885952 ·Reported By 0 users
When a customer sets the Start time or End time for a throttle in User Initiated Send or Triggered Send, and the Start time or End time equates to 00:00 after timezone calculations using the classic UI, the Start Time and End time will be blank if the Throttle is removed and then added back.
1) Set user to any timezone (Indiana -5 GMT)
2) Create User Initiated Send or Triggered Send (I am using Triggered Send) with a throttle.
3) Set Start to 2:00 AM
4) Set End to 2:00 AM
5) Limit 500
6) Save Triggered Send.
7) Open triggered send from step 2, remove throttle, save triggered send
8) Open triggered send from step 2, add throttle with the same values, save triggered send.
9) Open triggered send from step 2, Start and End is blank
No workaround at this time.
Reported By (0)
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.