Error:Must specify a non-empty label for the CustomObject
Last updated Today ·Reference W-6120689 ·Reported By 196 users
"Must specify a non-empty label for the CustomObject" when deploying a custom field to the target org using Org development model.
1. Create a new project in VS code with manifest.
From Command Palette - SFDX:Create Project with Manifest.
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
2. Authorize to the Source Org.
3. Retrieve source in manifest from Org
4. Convert the source using sfdx force:source:convert
5. Zip the converted folder.
6. Authorize to the target org.
7. Deploy to the target org.
You will observe error :
Must specify a non-empty label for the CustomObject
Reported By (196)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.