In Firefox, unable to attach files in SnapIns when "Block pop-up windows" setting is enabled
Last updated 2021-10-12 ·Reference W-7821028 ·Reported By 4 users
In Firefox, if the "Block pop-up windows" - Firefox setting is enabled, clicking on the "Upload a file" button in SnapIns window does not open the "Upload a file" window (popup).
1. Setup SnapIns in Org
2. Open Firefox browser for Chasitor
3. In FireFox browser settings, enable "Block pop-up windows"
4. Chasitor Initiates a chat via SnapIn widget
5. Accept chat as an agent and then request a file attachment.
6. In chasitor Snapin widget, click on "Upload a file" button
7. Observe that the "Upload a file" window (popup) does not come up when the popup blocker is enabled.
Either disable popup blocker in Firefox browser setting or add domain exceptions to allow popup.
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.