Translations for Global Value Sets are not included in unlocked package.
Last updated 2021-10-12 ·Reference W-7803942 ·Reported By 3 users
Translations for Global Value Sets are not included in unlocked package
- Actual Result
Translations for Global Value Sets are not included in the org which unlocked package is installed
- Expected Result
Translations for Global Value Sets are included in the org which unlocked package is installed
GlobalValueSetTranslation is supported in Unlocked Package
1. Auth to DevHub
sfdx force:auth:web:login -d
2. Create a scratch org by using following config
sfdx force:org:create -f config/project-scratch-def.json -s
"orgName": "Sample Org",
3. Open the scratch org, create a global picklist, add one language in translation workbench, add some translation to the global picklist
4. Pull the source
5. Create an unlocked package
sfdx force:package:create -n GlobalValuesetTranslationTest -t Unlocked -r force-app
6. Create a version of the package by specifying the same scratch org config file at 2
sfdx force:package:version:create -p GlobalValuesetTranslationTest -f config/project-scratch-def.json -x
7. Create new scratch org and install the package
8. Go to translation workbench and check the translation for the global picklist, notice nothing there
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.