Activities component (forceCommunity:activityPanel) does not render on Custom Objects for users with community licenses
Last updated 2021-10-01 ·Reference W-9914739 ·Reported By 14 users
[Winter'22 REGRESSION] Activities component (forceCommunity:activityPanel) does not render on Custom Objects for users with community licenses
Reproducible in any 234 org(Winter'22)
1. Create a custom object and enable make sure to 'Track Activities'.
2. Add the Activities related lists to the page layout if not already present.
3. Create a Partner Community user, and give them the necessary profile permissions (CRUD/FLS) to access the custom object.
4. Create a new record for the custom object.
5. Create a new lightning community (e.g. Partner Central).
6. Create object pages for the custom object.
7. Edit the custom object's detail page, and in the 'Record Information Tabs' component, select 'Activities Timeline' as the first tab. Alternatively, add the 'Activities' component to the page.
8. Publish and Activate the community.
9. Add the partner user's profile from #3 as a member of the community.
10. Create a new record from the custom object and assign it to the partner user.
11. Login to the community as the partner user and navigate to the custom object record.
12. Inspect the Activities timeline/panel
The timeline/panel should render
The timeline/panel does not render
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.