Tableau CRM - Datepicker (date selection in the calendar) is not working when the Date Widget is used as a Global Filter
Last updated 2021-11-17 ·Reference W-9323787 ·Reported By 5 users
In Summer21 org, datepicker (date selection in the calendar) is not working when the Date Widget is used as a Global Filter.
When selecting a date in the calendar, the filter edit menu is getting closed and does not apply the selected date.
1) Create the following CSV file
2) Log in to org and access to "Analytics Studio"
3) Click the "Create" button and select "Dataset"
4) Select "CSV File"
5) Select created CSV file and click the "Next" button
6) Confirm the "Dataset Name" and click the "Next" button
7) Confirm the columns and click the "Upload File" button
8) Click the "Create"" button and select "Dashboard"
9) Click the "Create Blank Dashboard" button
10) Drag and Drop a "Global Filter" widget and select created dataset as the data source
11) Select the "DateTime1" and click the "Create" button
12) Click the "Save" button and named the dashboard and click the "Save" button
13) Click the "Preview" button and confirm the date picker isn’t working in the Global Filter
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.