Signing up a Trial org with Trialforce template changes managed package flow formula's custom setting name to the custom setting Id of the origin TSO
Last updated 2021-07-20 ·Reference W-9140244 ·Reported By 21 users
Signing up a Trial org with Trialforce template changes managed package flow formula's custom setting name to the custom setting Id of the origin TSO.
1) In the packaging org, Create a custom setting and then use it in a flow(expose this flow as template) using the $Setup variable.
2) Add flow template and custom setting to the managed package and release the package.
3) Install the package from step 2 to the TSO. Verify the flow template has the correct custom setting name in this org.
4) Create a Trialforce template from this TSO.
5) Create a new Trial org from the above Trialforce template.
6) Open the flow formula in the new org and observe the formula changed to custom setting IDs instead of name referencing Ids from TSO.
Manually change the custom setting reference in the flow for the Trial Org.
Reported By (21)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.