ENS not capturing different Events in Batch with different Events
Last updated 5 days ago ·Reference W-9123582 ·Reported By 5 users
When an API call to send to multiple recipients is created, and that batch of Subscribers generates more than one Event Type (e.g. EmailSent, EmailNotSent), the callback will not provide the different EventTypes for that Batch
- Create a transactional Journey
- Register a new callback for Event Notifications
- Subscribe that callback to receive events notification (EmailSent and EmailNotSent)
- Make a call to trigger a send on the transactional Journey
- Notice the EmailNotSent (different Event Notification) is not returned for the batch
Utilise the GET /messaging/v1/email/messages/?type=notSent (applicable Notification Event Type) route to review the Subscriber/Message info.
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.