Chat/Messaging Users are receiving a 'Sorry To Interrupt' error (intermittently)
Last updated 27 days ago ·Reference W-9022534 ·Reported By 12 users
Lightning gack -709169489 can occur when agents try to send messages on chats or messaging sessions no longer assigned to them
The below steps mentioned is just one way to repro the issue, but there could be other ways for it to occur for chat or messaging.
1. Enable Chat and Omni in an org.
2. Create a chat button with auto-accept enabled.
3. Create a test agent with a lightning console that can accept chats from the test button.
4. Log the agent in and make them available.
5. Open the dev console and throttle the CPU by 6x (just to make it easier to repro).
6. Submit a test chat.
7. Wait for it to be accepted and the tab to start opening, then on the Chasitor-side click End Chat.
8. If you time this right, the chat log UI components will still be active.
9. Send a message from the agent-side and you'll see the lightning gack.
Refreshing the page updates the state of the console tab to show that the conversation has ended.
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.