Tags nested after the 4th tag do not display in the UI in Marketing Cloud Setup
Last updated 2021-03-15 ·Reference W-8902213 ·Reported By 1 users
Not all levels of content tags are available in the Marketing Cloud Setup menu. When creating tags that are nested to the 5th level they do not show in the UI in Setup - even though a success message is seen when creating the tag. The tags are seen in the Content Builder UI.
1) Log into Marketing Cloud
2) Navigate to Setup > Platform Tools > Feature Settings > Tags
3) Create a Tag & Save
4) Create Tag and select Tag from Step # 3 for “Nest tag under” then Save
-- Repeat step 4 four more times so you have five total tags--
5) When you create the fifth tag of the hierarchy, it still says “Your tag was successfully added” but tag is not visible under Setup
6) Navigate to Content Builder
7) Check box next to a piece of content
8) Click “Tags”
9) Expand hierarchy of tags
-- Fifth tag is visible here.
Use the REST API to manage tags nested after the 4th level
Reported By (1)
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.