Spring'21 - Tabset component does not preserve URL parameters
Last updated 2021-03-18 ·Reference W-8859420 ·Reported By 1 users
In Spring'21 release version, tabset component does not preserve URL parameters when we navigate on a page which includes a tabset component from another component/page navigationService.
1. Login to the org as Admin
2. Create a community site (Setup --> All Sites)
3. Create a component, say SourceComponent which uses the navigateToURL to navigate to another page, say TargetPage. Make sure that the navigateToURL component uses query parameters as well. For example, a query parameter, like recordId.
4. Include a Tabset component on the TargetPage using the component palette in Communities Builder.
5. Access the SourceComponent directly using Link. The user is taken to TargetPage using the navigateToURL function.
Notice that when the user has navigated to the TargetPage, the query parameter recordId disappears from the URL.
Expected: The navigation retains the query parameter in the URL.
Actual: The query parameter disappears from the URL after the navigation.
Example: Navigating to url, https://XXX-spring21-trial-developer-edition.gus.force.com/s/contact/003B000000XXXXXXXX/rose-gonzalez
Reported By (1)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.