API Events created in Journey canvas do not appear in Sync to Other Systems
Last updated 2021-03-03 ·Reference W-8818380 ·Reported By 1 users
When attempting to associate Journeys in Sync to Other Systems for a User Segment in Interaction Studio (formerly Everagage), Entry Events created from the Journey Canvas do not appear.
1. Create a Journey Builder API Entry Event from the Journey Builder Canvas
2. Navigate to Interaction Studio | User Segments
3. Edit the targeted User Segment
4. Click 'Sync to Other Systems'
5. Select 'AddToJourneyBuilderOnJoin'
Create a reusable API Entry Event by navigating to Journey Builder | Entry Sources. The reusable Entry Event will be selectable when configuring the API Entry Event in the Journey Builder canvas.
Reported By (1)
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.