Dataset Restore process fails with missing parameter "rowLevelSharingSourceFields" when Sharing Inheritance is enabled
Last updated 2021-02-18 ·Reference W-8722184 ·Reported By 1 users
A known issue has been identified which causes the Dataset Restore process to fail when Sharing Inheritance is turned on. The Dataset Restore process generates a dataflow which includes a register node. When Sharing Inheritance is enabled in an org, a 'rowLevelSharingSourceFields' parameter is not added to that register node. As a result, the dataset restore process can produce a dataflow which fails with this error message: Error Message: Register node must have rowLevelSharingSourceFields parameter. Node register doesn't.:
1. From Setup, in the Quick Find box, enter Analytics, and then click Settings.
2. Select Inherit sharing from Salesforce, and click Save.
3. Ensure Sharing inheritance is turned on for a synched object as described here:
4. Identify a dataset that consumes rows from that synched object and registers them when a dataflow runs.
5. Restore an older Version of that dataset using the procedure described here:
Actual: Restoring the dataset causes a new dataflow to run which fails with this error: 'Register node must have rowLevelSharingSourceFields parameter.'
Expected: The Restore process should insert the missing parameter and allow the dataset to get restored successfully without any errors.
Reported By (1)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.