Internal Server Error is thrown while creating a Task or Event record from classic interface.
Last updated 2021-05-03 ·Reference W-8659617 ·Reported By 4 users
Internal server error is thrown while creating a Task or Event record from classic interface. The same issue is not present in Lightning.
Error ID: 16244051-24940 (1431958353) [Note: The error id is not constant]
1. Go to the Home Tab in Classic interface.
2. Click on “New Event” on Calendar section or “New” on My Task section.
3. It throws the internal server error.
1. Open any record in Classic Interface.
2. Go to the Related list "Open Activities".
3. Click on the button "New Task" or "New Event".
4. It throws error.
Use Lighting interface for Task and Event creation.
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.