Marketing Cloud Connect on S12 unauthorized endpoint errors due to missing remote site settings in Salesforce
Last updated 2021-02-19 ·Reference W-8563275 ·Reported By 0 users
When moving to or being setup on Marketing Cloud's Stack 12, you will need to manually create “Remote Site Setting” records for Stack 12 in Salesforce. If these are not added, you may encounter errors within the MCC managed package similar to "Unauthorized Endpoint".
1) Install Marketing Cloud Connect in your Salesforce ORG
2) Integrate your Marketing Cloud Account that is on Stack 12
3) Click on the Marketing Cloud Connect tab and setup an email send
4) Attempt to preview an email (static)
5) "Unauthorized Endpoint" error is presented
Instructions for creating a Remote Site Setting record can be found here:
Below are the five Remote Site Setting records that will need to be manually added (Name: URL):
With the Marketing Cloud Connect 230 package release, the S12 remote site settings would now be pushed where possible.
Reported By (0)
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.