Hover for Holiday from Calendar results in looks like there's a problem error: INVALID_TYPE: sObject type 'Holiday' is not supported
Last updated 2021-05-26 ·Reference W-8450984 ·Reported By 0 users
Hovering over a Holiday from a Calendar in Lightning results in the following error:
Looks like there's a problem.
INVALID_TYPE: sObject type 'Holiday' is not supported in describeCompactLayouts.
1. Go to Setup > Holidays (URL path: /lightning/setup/Holiday/home)
2. Create a holiday
3. Go to Calendar (URL path /lightning/o/Event/home)
4. Create a Holidays Calendar via the gear icon and select New Calendar and choose the Holiday object type and click Next
5. Pick a name, start field ("Holiday Date") and display field ("Holiday Name") and click Save.
6. Hover mouse over the holiday you created on the calendar.
Expected Results: Details about the holiday should appear in the record preview or hover card.
Actual Results: Instead of Holiday details an error message is returned, "Looks like there's a problem. INVALID_TYPE: sObject type 'Holiday' is not supported in describeCompactLayouts."
None at this time outside of clicking the name of the holiday in the calendar or the "More Details" link in the popup window to open the holiday detail page directly.