Unable to connect an org to Environment Hub
Last updated 2021-05-26 ·Reference W-8583776 ·Reported By 4 users
When attempting to connect an org to an Environment Hub, the connection attempt silently fails.
1) Login to a Hub Master org (where the Environment Hub feature is enabled)
2) Navigate to Environment Hub tab | Click Connect Org
3) Enter the details for the desired Hub Member (username and password)
3) Click Connect Org (Allow Pop Ups if necessary)
4) No errors are thrown and the Hub Member org is not listed under the Environment Hub tab
There are no workarounds.
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.