Unable to see the product after adding 100 Products to Price Book Entries related list (LEX Only)
Last updated 2020-12-09 ·Reference W-8450793 ·Reported By 0 users
Unable to see the product after adding 100 Products to Price Book Entries related list (LEX Only) and this issues only happening in LEX .There is no issues on classic.
1. Login to an org where there are more than 100 Products.
2. Create a new Price Book.
3. Go to Price Book Entries related list, and click "Add Products"
4. Add the first 50 Products in the Add Products screen. Click Next then click Save.
5. Add another 50 Products to the Price Book by selecting the first 50 Products in the Add Products screen. Click Next then click Save.
6. Click "Add Products" again and notice that there are no more Products to add on the list.
7. If you click on any of the fields other than Product Name, such as Product Code, Products show up in the list.
Workaround is to manually searching for Products and then adding them one by one to Price Book.
Reported By (0)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.