Scope by User - Salesforce Sends fail when excluding a Campaign
Last updated 2020-10-19 ·Reference W-8226961 ·Reported By 0 users
When using Scope by User for the Marketing Cloud Connect package and you choose to Exclude a Campaign from the Send, if the initiating User does not have access to all the Contacts/Leads within the Campaign, the Send will fail.
- Scope by User is selected for the Integration
- Initiating User does not have access to Contact/Lead within Campaign
- Create a Salesforce Send within the Marketing Cloud
- Choose an Audience to send to
- Choose a Campaign to exclude within the Send
- Have the User whom does not have access to all records in the Campaign perform the send
- The Salesforce Send will fail
Create the Campaign as a Report and exclude the Report from the send.
Reported By (0)
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.