Inconsistent search behaviors observed between Classic and LEX for "Consent Management Objects"
Last updated 2020-12-02 ·Reference W-8147644 ·Reported By 2 users
Some customers may have observed hey are unable to search for records associated with the following entities among others when it comes to "Consent Management Objects" - https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=consent_mgmt_fields.htm&type=5
Contact Point Email
Contact Point Address
Contact Point Phones
Customers are able to search for records associated with the above-mentioned objects in Aloha Classic and when we try to do the same search in Lightning Experience, no results are returned even when you perform a scoped search on any of the entities since they don't even exist in the search drop-down/show more.
The reason why these entities are not be searchable is that they do not have a TAB associated to them.
1. Log in to the org
2. Create an Individual record - /0PK/e?retURL=%2F0PK%2Fo
3. Once you save the records, Proceed to create the related records such as Contact Point Email, Contact Point Address & Contact Point Phone]
4. Attempt to search for these records in Aloha Classic
5. You'll see that records are returned just fine.
6. Switch to LEX | repeat step 4
7. You'll notice that no results are returned
8. Attempt to perform a scope search and you'll see that the option to select the entity is NOT available
- Switch to Classic
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.