Record type assignments remain in Permission Set Group after removing permission set
Last updated 2021-02-17 ·Reference W-8147352 ·Reported By 6 users
Record type assignments remain in Permission Set Group after removing permission set.
1. Create a record type on Account.
2. Create a Permission Set with enabling the newly created account record type for this Permission Set. Go to the Permission Set > Object Setting > Account > Edit and check the record type and save.
3. Create a new Permission Set group. Associate the above Permission Set with it.
4. Check that the Permission Set Group get the record type assignment too.
5. Now, remove the Permission Set containing the record type for account from the Permission Set Group.
6. The Permission Set Group still has the record type access which should have been removed when we removed the Permission Set having it.
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.