Topic Catalog Structure is tagged as headings in HTML tags
Last updated 2020-12-02 ·Reference W-8122977 ·Reported By 0 users
When using a screen reader tags the HTML tags on the Topic catalog is showing up as <h1> and they should not be. They are being identified as an <ul> and a <h>
1. Create a community, any template in your organization
2. In community builder, add the Topics Catalog component to any page
3. Switch to workspaces and go into content management
4. Add a couple of navigational topics
5. In builder go ahead and publish the page
6. Go back to "all communities" in setup, and then click on the link to the community you just created
7. Highlight one of the navigation topics you created, and right click to "inspect"
8. In the inspector tool for the browser you will see that the code shows it is an h1 link, rather than just an UL or OL
None at this time
Reported By (0)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.