No warning shown when users navigate away from Path without saving changes in console app
Last updated 2021-02-16 ·Reference W-8079497 ·Reported By 0 users
No warning shown when users navigate away from Path without saving changes in console app.
1. Log in as a System Admin
2. Create a Path:
- Path Name: case
- API Reference Name: case
- Object: Case
- Record Type: Master
- Picklist: Status
3. Add the Case Source field to the On Hold status and save the changes
4. Add the Path component to Case lightning record pages for a console app
5. Switch to the console app
6. Open the Case tab
7. Select a Case record
8. Select the On Hold status
9. Set Case Origin to a different value
10. Select the Case tab
No warning is shown and changes are discarded
Warning is shown similar to non-console apps
No workarounds at this time.
Reported By (0)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.