Files Library folder list moves up by few records when navigating back from an empty folder
Last updated 2021-02-16 ·Reference W-8070254 ·Reported By 1 users
Library Layout moves up by few record entries when navigating from an empty folder to the parent Library/folder.
1) Log into a fresh org with Chrome or Safari.
2) Access to Files tab, click Libraries menu.
3) Click [New Library], input any name and click Save.
4) Create at least 6 folders in the created library
5) Access line #6 or below folder in the library.
6) Click back to the library.
7) Confirm the issue.
1) The issue does not happen when accessing line #6 or below folder if the folder contains one or more files. The issue only happens when accessing line #6 or below folder and the folder contains no file. So adding a dummy file to folder is a workaround.
2) Another workaround is to use arrow keys to navigate in the folder list, which brings the list back in place.
3) Issue is not reproducible when used on Firefox or Edge.
Reported By (1)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.