Unable to activate Triggered Send Using Marketing Cloud Connector
Last updated 2020-08-27 ·Reference W-7948589 ·Reported By 0 users
Business Units which use a separate All Subscribers List may experience issues being able to activate Triggered Sends in Sales Cloud, seeing an error of 'Activation Failed Contact Administrator'
1. Create a Triggered Send in an integrated Sales Cloud account
2. Select the 'Add subscribers to All Subscribers List' option when configuring the Triggered Send
3. Attempt to activate the Triggered Send
Debug Logs will show the ListID for The All Subscribers List from a different Business Unit within the Enterprise Account.
1. Create/Activate the Triggered Send without the 'Add subscribers to All Subscribers List' option
2. Locate the Triggered Send in the Marketing Cloud and select Pause
3. Edit the Triggered Send in the Marketing Cloud to select 'Add subscribers to this list'
4. Save/Publish the Triggered Send in the Marketing Cloud
5. Start the Triggered Send in the Marketing Cloud
Reported By (0)
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.