Survey field can't be add as filter in report in Classic
Last updated 2021-02-16 ·Reference W-8007880 ·Reported By 1 users
Line breaks in the survey field labels causing the inability to use them in report filters in Classic.
1. Create a custom report type using the Survey Question Score object - help
2. Click on ‘Edit Layout' in 'Fields Available for Reports' section.
3. Click on ‘Add fields related via lookup’ to see the line breaks in the labels.
To check the classic report filter issue:
1. Create a report using the above CRT.
2. Try to use any survey field in a report filter and save.
3. Notice that the filter’s field input is changed to the default field “Created by: Full Name”.
None at the moment in Classic. If needed , please switch to Lightning
Reported By (1)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.