Einstein Content Tagging fails to delete all Tags
Last updated 10 days ago ·Reference W-7987079 ·Reported By 2 users
When selecting to Delete Tags after switching Einstein Content Tagging (ECT) within Setup, the system will fail to delete all the Tags after 24 hours.
- Enable Einstein Content Tagging
- Ensure ECT has been running and created tags against your Assets
- Go into Setup and the Einstein Content Tagging section
- Switch off ECT
- Select the Delete Tags option
- Wait 24 hours or more, notice the option is still grayed out and Assets are still being modified by an App User (ECT process)
No work-around. Contact Support via the Help & Training Portal.
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.