Incorrect Delivered/Undelivered Stats in MobileConnect Overview/All Time in Activity Log
Last updated 12 days ago ·Reference W-7976115 ·Reported By 3 users
In MobileConnect, the Delivered percentage on the Overview page for a message as well as the Delivered/Undelivered percentage on the All Time selection of Activity Log after clicking into the message are higher than expected. When changing the Activity Log to the last day, week, or month the percentages are lower, even if all messages were sent during this time frame.
1. Navigate to the MobileConnect Overview page
2. See the Delivered percentage for a message
3. Click the message from the Overview page
4. See that the All Time view in Activity Log matches that seen in the Overview
5. Now switch to last day, week, or month - see that the percentages are lower - even if all messages were delivered during this timeframe.
-If all messages were sent in the last day, week, or month - switch to one of these views in MobileConnect Activity Log.
-Run the SMS Message Summary Report for delivered/undelivered counts for a message
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.