When using a sender profile with long dynamic from address (257+ characters) in an A/B Test, the A/B Test will error and not be created
Last updated 2020-09-11 ·Reference W-7833875 ·Reported By 0 users
When using a sender profile that has a dynamic from address over 256 characters for an A/B Test Send, the A/B Test Send will error and will not be created.
1) Create a new Sender profile.
2) Set the from address to AMPScript that is over 256 characters, similar to: %%=v('email@example.com')=%%
3) Save the Sender profile
4) Go through the process of creating a new A/B Test Send.
5) ON the send management step, “Click the override sender profile with” and select the newly created sender profile.
6) Click finish and then Confirm the send.
7) The following message will be displayed. "Error"
Place the AMPscript in a content block and have the sender profile’s from address access the content block. The A/B Test send can be created with this type of sender profile.
Reported By (0)
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.