Tabset is being stripped from the url parameter
Last updated 2021-10-12 ·Reference W-7645790 ·Reported By 8 users
In communities pages, you can navigate from different tabs to capture different data sets. These tabsets are being added in the url address. However, the tabset parameter is being truncated from the url address when the page is refreshed or copied and paste it to another browser tab or browser new window.
1. Login to Salesforce
2. Setup a Customer Service Community
3. In the Home page, Edit Navigation.
4. Add a Tab
a. Menu Item = Record Detail
b. Type = Community Page
c. Page = Record Detail
d. URL = /detail/[CONTACT RECORD ID] -
e. Public Available = Check
5. In the Record Detail Menu
a. Add Record Banner Component
b. Add Tabs Componet
1. Setup 4 Tabs
1.1 Overview = Record Detail Component
1.2 Related Record = Related Record List Component
1.3. Feed = Feed Components
1.4. Activity = Activities Component
6. Publish Community
7. Click the url community
8. Click the Record Detail from the navigation menu
9. Click Related Record tab -
10. Capture/Copy the url. Notice that at the end of the url address there is a paramert i.e., ?tabset=[id]=[number]
11. Paste it to another tab of your browser
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.