Ciphertext leaks on Formula field of CampaignMember
Last updated 2021-10-12 ·Reference W-7717635 ·Reported By 3 users
When enabling encryption for Contact.Email, core.field_attributes for the formula field of CampaignMember is not generated as FormulaToStandardEncryptableField because of a mismatch between reference field and entity occurs in FormulaFieldReferenceResolver.resolve(...). The reference fields have Contact and Email while the referenced entity is CampaignMember.
1. Create a formula field on CampaignMember referring to "Email"
2. Enable encryption on Contact.Email
3. Create a Contact and a Campaign
4. Create a CampaignMember and add the contact
5. Query the created CampaignMember or open the record via LEX, then the formula value shows ciphertext
No workaround except for creating another formula field.
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.