All Subscribers | Subscriber Properties | Add to subscriber lists
Last updated 2020-08-20 ·Reference W-7636934 ·Reported By 6 users
Fixed in version Marketing Cloud July 2020 Release Patch 5
When a user adds a subscriber to a list through the list tab via the subscriber properties in Email Studio, the subscriber is removed from the lists they are already assigned. This may result in list membership being displayed for a subscriber that is not accurate or subscribers being removed from lists that they were previously members of.
1. Go to the subscriber tab in email studio
2. Either go to all subs and pick a subscriber or go to a list and search for a subscriber
3. Once you have a subscriber click on the subscriber to bring up the properties window
4. Go to the Lists tab
5. You will see the lists they are already in, listed here.
Now click the Add button
6. A window will come up title Add to Subscriber Lists
7. Expand the tree under My Lists if not already expanded
8. The first time you load this page there will be no lists checked
9. If you just select the list you are adding the subscriber to then that is the only list they will be in.
10. If you follow these steps again with either the same subscriber or a different subscriber you will notice that the list you selected the first time you loaded this window will still be selected regardless if it is the same subscriber or a different subscriber because of it loading the session data.
When adding a subscriber to a list through subscriber properties and selecting the lists tab and add button. Please be sure the new list for the subscriber is selected along with the lists the subscriber is also on before clicking ok.
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.