Instagram Stories fail to publish on Android Devices
Last updated 2020-06-05 ·Reference W-7528463 ·Reported By 0 users
Instagram stories are unable to Publish using the Social Studio mobile app for Android ONLY.
- Once the story is published from Social Studio desktop, user receives notification on mobile app which prompts Instagram to open from the Social Studio app, but an error pops-up: “Unable to launch Instagram for this content”.
- As a result, customer can not schedule stories from Social Studio.
- This error was happening for images as well until yesterday but seems to be fixed now.
- Errors don’t happen for iOS.
1. Create content (Attach video) for Instagram Business in Publish and select Send to Mobile Device (Mobile Push)
2. Placement: Stories
3. Post To: Instagram Business account
4. Send Notification to: Select user with access to Social Studio mobile app and Instagram Business account on same device
5. Open Social Studio mobile app and select the received notification, tap on the green button ‘Post to Instagram’
6. Error message ‘Unable to open Instagram for this content’ appears
There is no work around currently
Reported By (0)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.