File Transfer activity fails when decrypting file that was encrypted using the Marketing Cloud Public Key
Last updated 16 days ago ·Reference W-7271294 ·Reported By 7 users
When attempting to run an automation that utilizes the Marketing Cloud public key, the file transfer activity leveraging that key fails.
1. Create a test file
2. Use any PGP or GPG encryption software to encrypt the file using the MC Public Key
3. Upload encrypted file to MC SFTP site
4. Create a File Transfer Activity
5. Select "Manage File" under 'File Action'
6. Enter File Name of encrypted file and select desired 'Source File Location'
7. In 'File Management Actions' section check the 'Decrypt File' option
No good workaround other than potentially encrypting utilizing a third party key then decrypting externally.
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.