Unable to modify Organization "Session Timeout" Setting in Social Studio
Last updated 2021-10-12 ·Reference W-7507078 ·Reported By 2 users
In Social studio, when you change the Organizational Timeout setting, it reverts back to the previous value. This is a sporadic issue that does not always happen to all Social Studio accounts.
1. Login to your Social Studio organization.
2. Go to Admin | Organization Settings as the user
3. As an example, Change the "Session Timeout" setting to a different value such as to 4 hours and then Save.
4. Next, Logout of Social Studio to ensure the latest settings take effect. Login again.
5. Navigate back to the organizational settings and see that the Session Timeout has reverted back to its original value.
This does not happen to all Social Studio accounts, however, if this happens you can open a support case with Salesforce Support for further assistance on the changes.
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.