Button styles affect proceeding slot styling within Default MC Templates
Last updated 2020-05-11 ·Reference W-7470438 ·Reported By 0 users
Button styles affect the following slot within a Default MC Template on Office 365 and Outlook Web Clients.
1. Create an email using a Default MC template.
2. Add a button with color styling to the first slot position.
3. Add a block of text to the second block position.
4. Send to a subscriber using Office 365 or Outlook Web Clients.
5. Observe the color of the button affects the color of the proceeding slot area.
N/A. Custom HTML.
Reported By (0)
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.