AM/PM Field not auto-populating when using Japanese Language - Analyze > Reports
Last updated 2020-04-26 ·Reference W-5057668 ·Reported By 1 users
When creating an Analyze report using Japanese language settings, the AM/PM field is not auto-populating when scheduling the report. Compare this with any other language such as English or French, and the AM/PM will auto populate based on what the current time is. The report does however go out at the desired time.
The Japanese language issue is also not working with the "Schedule" field on the main Analyze Reports page list.
If you choose, for example, to schedule a daily report at 7:15pm, save, then go back out to the main Report page, it will show 7:15am as the time. The report does however go out at the desired time.
1) Login to Social Studio, your workspace, Analyze, Select: Create Report | Post Report (eg: Social Account or Topic Profile)
2) Use your existing Social Account or Topic Profile to display posts. On the report filters (on the right-side), select "Schedule | no schedule set".
3) Under Frequency, select the one of the tabs for "once, weekly, etc", you will see "Preferred Delivery Time" auto-populate "AM". You can click it to change from AM to PM, etc.
You will notice when the user setting is English, this works as expected. Now go to Your Name | "My Settings" (top-right corner) and update your language to Japanese. This will force log you out, then log back in and follow the same steps. You will notice it does not auto-populate AM or PM but you can click the drop-down to select one instead.
1) Login to Social Studio, your workspace, Analyze, Select: Create Report | Post Report (eg: Social Account or Topic Profile).
2) On the report filters (on the right-side), select "Schedule".
3) Under Frequency, one of the tabs for "once, weekly, etc", you will see "Preferred Delivery Time" auto-populate "AM". Select "PM" and any date/time, save the report. Go back to the main reports page on the Analyze Gallery (Analyze | Reports). It will show as PM as expected when you do this in English and Japanese. While still using the Japanese language setting, edit the same report to change from PM to AM and save. It will still show the report date/time as PM on the Analyze Report gallery/page, even though it was changed. If you create a new report after this one, and use a date/time in AM, it will still use PM. I used Google translate to confirm if it was showing in AM or PM.
Reported By (1)
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.