Styling of Lightning Community Theme alters when deployed using Experience Bundle
Last updated 7 days ago ·Reference W-7462087 ·Reported By 21 users
When deploying community theme via metadata using Experience Bundle ,the theme which would be deployed would have altered css after the deployment .
Create a new Salesforce Community
- Select the Customer Service Template on the Wizard
- Name: TestCommunity21
- URL: testcommunity21
- Change the Theme to Jepson. Activate the Theme.
- Publish the Community
- Open the community and inspect in browser , will notice css is in jepson only on searching with .forceCommunityThemeSearch.jepsonHomeheader
- Now , retrieve the experience bundlefile
XML file :
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
- deploy this file again, Go to this community url > open browser inspect Elements > Search for Jepson .
You will notice .forceCommunityThemeSearch.jepsonHomeHeader is not present.
You will notice .forceCommunityThemeSearch.jepsonHomeHeader should be present.
None at this time.
This issue doesn't happen when the theme is changed from builder . Go to community builder > change the theme to Stella>
Publish the community and inspect the community now
Reported By (21)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.