Schedule date in MobileConnect when using Spanish (Chile) or English (Malaysia) Culture Code
Last updated 2020-06-05 ·Reference W-7334041 ·Reported By 1 users
When selecting a SMS send date with a user using the "Spanish (Chile)", "English (Malaysia)" Culture Code, selecting a date in the calendar is then passed into the textbox in the American MM/DD/YYYY format instead of the desired DD/MM/YYYY format.
1) Check the user's culture code (in MID > Cloud Preferences > Culture Code: Spanish (Chile))
2) Go to Mobile Studio > MobileConnect > Create Message
3) Create a Message Name and select Outbound template
4) Select a Short Code
5) Select an Audience
6) Type a test message
7) Select a Future/Recurring send type with a start of April 5, 2020
8) Notice after clicking Schedule button, it displays this message:
9) Click Confirm to schedule your SMS message to be sent on Monday, 4 May, 2020
Set culture code that is not Spanish (Chile), English (Malaysia). For example, you can use : English (United Kingdom).