Schedule date in MobileConnect when using Spanish (Chile) or English (Malaysia) Culture Code
Last updated 2020-09-09 ·Reference W-7334041 ·Reported By 1 users
When selecting a SMS send date with a user using the "Spanish (Chile)", "English (Malaysia)" Culture Code, selecting a date in the calendar is then passed into the textbox in the American MM/DD/YYYY format instead of the desired DD/MM/YYYY format.
1) Check the user's culture code (in MID > Cloud Preferences > Culture Code: Spanish (Chile))
2) Go to Mobile Studio > MobileConnect > Create Message
3) Create a Message Name and select Outbound template
4) Select a Short Code
5) Select an Audience
6) Type a test message
7) Select a Future/Recurring send type with a start of April 5, 2020
8) Notice after clicking Schedule button, it displays this message:
9) Click Confirm to schedule your SMS message to be sent on Monday, 4 May, 2020
Set culture code that is not Spanish (Chile), English (Malaysia). For example, you can use : English (United Kingdom).
Reported By (1)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.