Unable to remove a connected app from a package in a packaging org
Last updated 2020-10-16 ·Reference W-7231080 ·Reported By 6 users
Under unknown circumstances, a partner may find that they are unable to remove a connected app from their created package and the connected app definition does not exist when viewing connected apps in the org. This orphaned connected app may prevent creation of new versions of the package. When attempting to create a new version of the package, an error code similar to this one may be thrown: Error code: 1339703744-36597 (14361183).
1) Attempt to upload a new version of the package.
2) An internal server error is thrown and the new version upload fails.
3) Search the components of the package for connected app definitions and verify if a connected app definition for that exists in the org.
- Reach out to Salesforce support to verify that the issue is due to a missing connected app.
- Unfortunately there is no workaround at this time other than recreating the package. Currently, we are working on a tool to find and fix these orphaned connected apps.
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.