List Checkbox not always selected indicating list membership in subscriber Properties
Last updated 2020-04-06 ·Reference W-7285886 ·Reported By 1 users
The Lists tab in the properties of a Subscriber does not show the number of lists a subscriber has opted into. It also does not show a checkbox selected indicating membership. This occurs with accounts that have over 200-300 lists.
1. Login into the account in question that has several hundred lists.
2. Navigate to All subscribers.
3. select any subscriber and add it to multiple lists (Upwards of 50).
4. Close the window and log out.
5. Log in again, search the subscriber and open properties and try to add more lists.
6. Note that when you click on Add, it should show the total count of lists a subscriber is opted into as well as indicating the lists themselves with checkboxes but it does not.
Query this information or check other locations in the UI such as lists themselves.
Reported By (1)
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.