Effective Account carts created by CSR Flow contain incorrect EffectiveAccountId__c values after switching between contacts
Last updated 2021-01-14 ·Reference W-7182419 ·Reported By 3 users
The EffectiveAccountId__c field on a CC Cart record sometimes contains an incorrect value when using CSR Flow.
1. From the record for Contact A, launch CSR Flow on the storefront.
2. Add a product to create a cart for Contact A.
3. Exit CSR Flow for Contact A.
4. From the record for Contact B, launch CSR Flow.
5. Add a product to create a cart for Contact B.
6. Check the list view for CC Cart records. Three carts were created. The first cart for Contact B has a mismatch between the ccrz__Account__c lookup field and the text value in ccrz__EffectiveAccountID__c.
When switching between Contact records with CSR Flow, delete the cookie with name "apex__effacc" from your browser.
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.