MobileConnect | Mobile Opt-In | Message template unable to be edited after initial save
Last updated 2021-10-12 ·Reference W-5726920 ·Reported By 1 users
If you attempt to modify a Mobile Opt-In message configured with a "Single Opt-In" method and Save the message prior to completing it in its entirety. You will receive the following message when this happens:
Fix the validation error below to continue.
Review the Subscription Options terms and click the I Agree checkbox to proceed.
1. In any account with MobileConnect, go to MobileConnect
2. Create a new message with a template of Mobile Opt-In
3. Give it a name, select a short code, create a new keyword or select a valid existing, next
4. Choose Single Opt-In
5. Select "I agree" checkbox to the terms and conditions
6. Enter the message text, next
7. Click Save
8. Click Overview to return to the main page
9. Go back to message you just created, redirects you to Setup within 'Define Properties'
10. Try to click 'Schedule/Activate' or 'Next', it will throw a validation error "Review the subscription options terms and click the I AGREE checkbox to proceed"
11. Select 'Define Properties', find there is no checkbox to click Agree
12. Go to 'Define Content' and it will display Audiences
Create the message in its entirety on the first attempt to create it.
Reported By (1)
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.