Content Builder | Save email as Template | Template not visible in the User Interface
Last updated 2020-01-27 ·Reference W-6938657 ·Reported By 2 users
Fixed in version Marketing Cloud Release January 2020
When navigating to the Content Builder App (directly from the App Switcher - not through Email Studio) and saving a Template Based Email as a Template, the resulting Template is not visible in the UI.
1) I have Navigated Content Builder via App Switcher
2) Clicked on Template Based Email (i.e.mc_Test_dynamic content')
3) Edited Email Contents
4) Clicked on 'Save' in dropdown menu, select 'Save as Template'
5) Select Name/Location for the template
6) Successfully saved dialogue displays in UI
7) Exit out from email Contents
8) Note that the resulting piece of content that was created is not visible in the UI
If it is necessary to use the "Save as Template" option on a Template Based Email that is visible in the UI you can do so through Email Studio > Content Builder.
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.